Thursday, February 21, 2013

Exhibit update

Check out the new window treatment for our balcony display of diagnostic instruments, as seen on the Dittrick Facebook page  I got the idea for the screened images from visiting medical history museums in Berlin and Inglostadt
Photo: The balcony gallery is a work in progress, a new exhibit on diagnostics will be opening this fall. The new shades were delivered yesterday!

As this work on the diagnostic exhibit -- the most comprehensive of its kind in North America, thanks to the gift of the M. Donald Blaufox collection -- winds down, I will get back to the Dittrick blog.  Very long overdue, I know...  In my next post, I'll share some pics of the exhibits in the Berlin Museum of Medical History and the German Museum of Medical History in Ingolstadt.


No comments:

Post a Comment